Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Stacking The Shelves / Showcase Sunday #50

8 Mar 2014
Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky @Books, Biscuits, and Tea and Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and they both give bloggers the opportunity to share the books they have received in the past week.
 
As usual if you click on the book cover you will be taken to the books Amazon page (or goodreads if it isn't yet on amazon).
 
NetGalley

I have already read Being Hartley and it is such a fun read. Riot sounds so amazing and I cant wait to read it.
  
 
Freebies

Some lovely looking freebies that I just couldn't resist. I think all are still free :)
 
 
Bought
 
Ebooks
 
So last week I said that I wasn't going to buy any more books for a while. Unfortunately this week I read some amazing freebies that had sequels so I just had to buy them. Having read them all I can promise that these books are fantastic (also if it isn't obvious I'm kind of on a fantasy kick at the moment :P).
 
 
So what do you think? Have you read or want to read any of these books? Feel free to link to your own Stacking The Shelves or similar post in the comments.

16 comments:

  1. Hey Laura, for some reason I can't see any of your book covers here. Anyway, I hope you have a fantastic reading week!

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul, thanks for sharing the freebies!

    Hope you can stop by Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! Riot looks good. Love the sound of some of the freedbies :) Enjoy. http://bookloverslife.blogspot.ie/2014/03/showcase-sunday-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh another brilliant haul, Laura! I hope you enjoy these lovely books :).

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, very nice! Riot looks incredible and i hope you enjoy it! I haven't really heard much about the other books, however i am a fan of a few of the covers which means its time to investigate! Great haul :)

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul this week! Being Hartley looks like a great read. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)
    New GFC follower

    Jess @ Jess Time To Read

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of any of these but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Bookish Buys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I read Smolder and Burn by Penelope Fletcher last week. I hope you enjoy all your books :)

    My StS

    Ashton @ Morphys Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't read any from your haul. Have to take a look at them. Fantasy is my jam. :)
    Happy reading!

    http://thisisthestoryofmyreadinglife.blogspot.ca/2014/03/showcase-sunday-26.html

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.