Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Stacking The Shelves / Showcase Sunday #48

2 Feb 2014
Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky @Books, Biscuits, and Tea and Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and they both give bloggers the opportunity to share the books they have received in the past week.
 
So I havent done a Stacking the Shelves post for 2 weeks so this one is HUGE. As usual if you click on the book cover you will be taken to the books Amazon page (or goodreads if it isn't yet on amazon).
 
Review

I got so many books for review over the past 2 weeks! Several of the paperbacks were from a Random House UK blogger event and the rest all arrived through my letterbox making that lovely sound of a book arriving.

Thank you to RHCP UK, Orion, Hot Key Books, Turnaround, Mira INK and Elle Davis.
 
Paperbacks
 
 
 
 
 Ebooks

 
 
NetGalley

The two Jennifer Ashley books were great and The Wicked We Have done was utterly, completely, unbeatably amazing :D
 
 
Freebies
 
 

Bought

Paperback
 
 
 
Ebook
 
(These are picture links to amazon as usual)
 
I have read most of these already and all were very good :)
 
 
So what do you think? Have you read or want to read any of these books? Feel free to link to your own Stacking The Shelves or similar post in the comments.

20 comments:

  1. OK I don't even know where to start!! Lol. What a great haul. There's so many there I really want. The Bella Forrest ones are on my list as well as Eye of the Soul by Terri Rochenski. Alienated has such a pretty cover and sounds awesome. Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bella Forrest is a great author :) The Shade Of Vampire series is fantastic and Beautiful Monster is pretty good too :)

      Delete
  2. What a great haul! You got yourself some amazing books for review! Both Alienated and These Broken Stars I've read and loved!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really looking forwards to reading those two :)

      Delete
  3. WOW WHAT A HAUL! I really hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    Happy Sunday!

    Meg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a huuuuge haul! You know I was sure I saw you at RH brunch but didn't want to make a fool of myself lol! :) next time! hope you enjoy your lovely books. I devoured Bird - so glad they gave us that book! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was the same at the blogger brunch. I haven't read Bird yet however I have read The Name On You Wrist and that was pretty good :)

      Delete
  5. Wow great haul! Haven't read any of them, but I'm excited for Alienated and These broken stars, I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading!

    My Showcase Sunday @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You did get an amazing number of books. I hope you enjoy all of them. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard amazing things about These Broken Stars and Far from you!

    So many books this week! :) I hope you enjoy them all and enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

    My Showcase Sunday

    My Current Giveaway: A book of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you did well this week! Fantastic haul! Heard such great things about These Broken Stars and it has such a beautiful cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh! NICE haul! Lots of them are going on my WL!

    Happy Reading! If you'd like, you can stop by my STS Following your blog and would love a follow back please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goodness! You have so many books! Tell me you can't read all of these in only one month. They sound good. I got some freebies too and bought a few new releases - as if I can stop my 1-click finger - but I'm not even sure when I'll be able to read them. Can't wait to read your next reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY. SO many beautiful books. I really like how beautiful some of the covers are. I really enjoyed These Broken Stars a lot. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a GREAT haul! I have been wanting to read Alienated, These Broken Stars and The Name on Your Wrist for ages! I'll be waiting for your review :)

    Joana @ Joana In The Sky With Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!! so many awesome looking books this week. yay for starting february with a bang! i'm seeing a lot of echo boy on this week's sts and i've never heard of it before. will have to check it out.

    happy reading :)

    hope you can stop by my StS Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh Woodlands or Kissing midnight look interesting ! I've heard of many of the other ones, but will need to click though to learn more :) Happy reading!

    Michelle @ The Passionate Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! So many awesome books this week! Alienated and These Broken Stars are amazing. I'm super excited for Far From You. It sounds like it's going to be good, so does The Secret Diamond Sisters! The Wicked We Have Done sounds awesome! I'll have to keep my eye out for that one.
    Great haul, Laura! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. You got a ton of great books. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.