Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

London Author Event

15 Jun 2013
I have been wishing for a long time that there would be a large author signing in England. One is now finally happening! On Saturday 9th of November, 19 amazing authors (mainly indie) will be signing books at the Hilton London Metropole.

I'm not sure if I will be attending due to university related commitments (I probably wont know until the day before) but I'm sure everyone who goes will have an great time.

To find out more and book tickets go here - http://londonauthorevent.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    i wanted to find out more about this event but unfortunately the link doesn't work .Perhaps ,is there another link .?
    Thank you :))

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.