Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

Stacking the Shelves / Showcase Sunday #14

19 May 2013
Showcase Sunday is hosted by Vicky @Books, Biscuits, and Tea and Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and they both give bloggers the opportunity to share the books they have received in the past week.

Most of my books this week were won or are freebies but there are i also a few i bought or recieved to review and every book looks amazing.

For Review


Fight For The Future

*Paperback*

An action packed YA sci-fi/dystopian novel. Sometimes i like to mix things up a little and read a fast paced action filled novel that will have my heart racing. This sounds incredible.
 
Thank you to Jeff Norton for the review copy.
 
 
 
 

Drummer Girl
*Paperback*

This is a great sounding contemporary YA about the reality of fame. I can't wait to read this.

Thank you to Jeff Norton for the review copy.








Taking Back Forever

The First book in this series - Grasping At Eternity - was one of my favourite reads last year. It is a YA paranormal romance series about reincartation that i highly recommend. You can check out my review of the first book here.








Bought


Destiny Gift

This is a New Adult paranormal novel set 30 years in the future. I have read it already and it is great and i am very excited for the next book in the series.










This is a contemporary romance that has some darker elements. It is about to be made unavailable by the author so this was my last to chance to get it. It is possibly still available to purchase if you hurry!








Freebies

Links go to Amazon. Thanks to amazon now having a New Adult catagory it is really easy to find freebies.

Vampires by Eva Sloan
Heir Untamed by Danielle Bourdon
Fighting Desting by K.D. Carillo
Voices of the Soul by Rene Folsom
Blackbird by Cheryl McIntyre
Reckless Rescue by Rinelle Grey
In The Air by Crystal Serowka

Won

I won quite a few books this week in a huge giveaway run by Elle Casey

Firebird by L.K. Rigel
2:20 by Holly Hook
Dreamwalker by Marie Rachel Hooley
New Life Incorporated by Marie Rachel Hooley
Bound by Prophecy by Melissa Wright

What do you think of these books? Is there any you have read or plan to read? Feel free to link to your own posts like this in the comments

13 comments:

  1. Nice collection here, especially the first and second ones. Will check them out ;)
    I heard stories about Until I Break. It's rather shocking :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame that the author felt that she had no choice but to pull Until i Break.

      Delete
  2. Hi Laura

    Great haul of books.

    I also bought Until I Break. So sad that M. Leighton has decided to do this. Let's hope her final sales help her go out with bang on this book.

    I have In the Air too. I got it a month or so ago when it came out. I haven't had chance to read it yet, though.

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves post for this week if you fancy taking a look at it :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. MetaMars looks amazing! Adding to my TBR! :D

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats on the giveaway win!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first that I've heard of Metawars, and it sounds really good! I may have to check that one out. :) I hope you enjoy everything!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like an awesome haul! Enjoy. :)

    My SS: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/05/showcase-sunday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the win. I have not long finished Drummer Girl and I really liked it. Taking Back Forever sounds good, but I'll have to check out the first book in the series.

    Thanks for stopping by my haul :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some really good books! Enjoy :)

    Cait x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul, hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, Meta Wars sounds so good! So does Drummer Girl!
    Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a shame that the author of Until I Break decided to pull her book. I know a lot of my friends enjoyed, so I hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.