Bookish Treasures is currently closed for review requests and is not doing any new posts at this time.

A short hiatus

2 May 2013
As you may know i am currently in the middle of my final exams for my second year of University. This is why there has been a reduction in my number of posts and quite few reviews. I have decided to now take a full hiatus from my blog until my exams are over. This means that until next week there will be no posts AT ALL (unless i give in and write something).

This won't be for too long though as my final exam is next Tuesday so expect to start getting posts again in about a week. Also when i return i will be giving away that lovely copy of The Vincent Boys signed by Abbi Glines that i have mentioned :D

2 comments:

If you leave a comment I promise to cherish it forever :) I will also try to always reply.